Invest in a Confident Smile Today
Few people are born with a naturally beautiful smile. When you combine genetics with other factors, like poor oral hygiene or trauma, you may not like what you see in the mirror. You don’t need to hide behind imperfect teeth any longer. You might be a candidate for a smile makeover in Framingham. We’ll create drastic results using a customized treatment plan to give you the picture-perfect smile you deserve.
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover involves a personalized plan to improve the overall appearance and function of your teeth. For patients who have an otherwise healthy smile, they can transform their teeth using one or more cosmetic or restorative procedures.
Your cosmetic dentist in Framingham will perform a thorough consultation and discuss your concerns to create a comprehensive plan to achieve your desired results. Our office uses the latest technologies and techniques to streamline the process, so you can enjoy your dream smile quicker.
Possible Treatments in a Smile Makeover
Each treatment plan is unique. After learning more about your concerns and your goals, we’ll recommend one or more procedures, such as:
- Six Month Smiles: Close gaps and straighten your teeth without noticeable braces. Six Month Smiles uses discreet brackets and wires to align your teeth. In less than 1 year, you can have a dazzling smile you’ll want to show off.
- Veneers: Improve the overall color, size, and shape of your teeth using veneers. Attaching the thin shell to the front surface of a tooth allows you to correct several issues using just one treatment.
- Invisalign: Even out crooked teeth and fix overbite, underbite, and other bite issues without any metal! Invisalign’s clear plastic aligners straighten your teeth comfortably and discreetly.
- Metal-Free Restoration: Don’t let a dark filling or crown create an eyesore when you smile. We use tooth-colored solutions that blend in with your enamel, so no one will notice they are there.
- Direct Bonding: Resolve minor aesthetic issues using a composite resin material. You’ll enjoy significant improvement using a minimally invasive option.
- Teeth Whitening: Turn back the clock and get your teeth as much as 8 shades whiter in-office or at-home using a professional whitening treatment.
- Gum Recontouring: Resolve a gummy smile by removing excess tissue with a soft tissue laser. You’ll benefit from precise results using a less invasive treatment.
How It Works
If you’re ready to love your smile, your first step is to schedule a consultation. We’ll perform a thorough examination and learn more about your goals to create an individualized plan. We’ll explain each step in your treatment and discuss how long you can expect it to take. We’ll also provide you with an estimate and review your payment options. We’ll help you find the solutions you need to achieve a beautiful smile without breaking the bank.
Contact our office today to see if you’re a candidate for a smile makeover.