Relieve Pain & Renew Damaged Smiles
A dental emergency can happen at any moment, and while most people feel prepared to handle medical emergencies, dealing with the need for urgent dentistry services presents more of a problem. If you live in Framingham or other nearby communities, you can rely on the experienced dentists and team at Framingham Family Dental Care to provide fast and effective emergency dentistry services to relieve pain and start repairing dental damage as soon as possible. All you have to do is call our dental office as soon as your dental emergency occurs. Our caring emergency dentist and team will help you to assess the situation, walk you through at home care, and schedule a time for you to visit our dental office in Framingham to start restoring your smile.
Why Choose Framingham Family Dental Care for Emergency Dental Care?
- Same-Day Emergency Appointments Available
- Open Five Days a Week
- CEREC Same-Day Crowns In-House
What to Do in a Dental Emergency
- Get scheduled for a same-day appointment: The moment you contact our office, we’ll do everything we can to get you seen the same day that you call. On top of offering same-day appointments, we our open five days a week, so don’t wait to call if you fear something isn’t right. A team member can also provide first-aid tips over the phone.
- Get examined by our doctors: During an in-depth examination, we can capture digital X-rays and determine the precise cause of your emergency symptoms. We can also get you pain relief, making it easier to make decisions about our proposed treatment plan.
- Reviewing and explaining our findings: Following our exam, we’ll recommend a specific treatment to you with cost estimates, a timeline, and other details you should know. We want you to be as informed as possible before deciding on your care and have an opportunity to ask questions before making any commitments.
- Get the professional care you need: Our experienced team is prepared to address your symptoms whether it’s through dental fillings, crowns, gum disease therapy, TMJ therapy, or another service if deemed necessary.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Do not assume that your emergency symptoms will get better on their own. When you call our team experiencing a dental emergency, we’ll walk you through first-aid steps and pain management techniques over the phone. Below, you’ll find some basic steps you can take following common dental emergencies.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
Your emergency dentistry treatment plan will be unique to you, and the price will vary depending on the complexity of your restorative dentistry needs. During your emergency dental appointment, we’ll review your situation and treatment options, including pricing to restore your smile’s appearance and function. Our team is happy to process dental insurance claims and work with third-party financiers to offer payment plans. Our goal is to fit the cost of your emergency dentistry services into your budget.
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
Not all emergencies can be avoided, but there are some changes you can make to reduce your risk, including:
- Brushing teeth twice a day and flossing each day.
- Visiting our dental office twice each year.
- Avoiding using your teeth as tools to open packages or crack nuts.
- Kicking bad habits like chewing ice or fingernails.